We were engaged by the legal team working on behalf of a high profile celebrity client to conduct a cyber audit/digital footprint of what information was accessible about them across the internet and dark web.
To ascertain what information was publicly available about the client which might compromise their security or create other risks especially around breaches of privacy, harassment or similar. The cyber audit/digital footprint included identifying:
- Personal information i.e. contact details and other private information (Open, Social, Dark Web)
- Publicly available information that may compromise the client’s security
- Searches to include publicly available images which might be compromising
- Similar searches against any linked individual – Partner, Ex-Partner, Parents, Siblings
No compromising images/personal information were found online for the actress.
We recommended the following:
- Ongoing monitoring of social media and news media
- Cyber security physical audit – identifying physical digital vulnerabilities
- Protecting yourself online training