Dark Web Monitoring
early with Clarifyi
The dark web is a mystery for many organisations, it is infamous for being the playground for criminals and the place to sell illegally obtained:
- Personal data
- Stolen credit cards
- Fraudulent ID documents
- Counterfeit products
- Stolen goods
- Protected intellectual property
Think eBay for illegal goods. Buyers and sellers can transact goods whilst rating their shopping experiences and protecting real identities.
Requires expertise to access the insalubrious world of the dark web
Constantly Changing Landscape
The software and tools used to monitor the dark web need to continuously evolve to ensure that they are still uncovering data.
Reduce the Risk Exposure
Clarifyi shortens the timeframe to detection of compromised data on the dark web, enabling businesses to swiftly identify security gaps and mitigate the damage caused by the misuse of exposed data.
The platform coupled with our forensic investigative pedigree provides an enhanced visualisation into the potential cyber risk that a business has.
Our service surpasses automated Web ‘crawlers’, searching is undertaken with a unique blend of software and expert analysts that have a forensic eye for detail.
Fraud and breaches follow a common trajectory:
- Phishing, ransomware, malware attack
- Out of date software
- Human error/intent
Mentions on the Dark Web
!! Clairfyi can alert from here
Data is talked about for a specific company or industry in open forums and dark web
- Sample data is provided as a taster
Data is sold at a price through market places
Key Benefits of our threat intelligence platform
- Over 30 million URLs indexed to date
- Automated alerting/monitoring
- Unlimited Database Searches
- Tailored client dashboard
- Dark Web expert analyst support
- Competitor monitoring/benchmarking
- Identify sites/key players related to fraud and carding
- Couple dark web data alongside social media listening and reviews
Clarifyi offer a monthly subscription service to monitor the Dark Web for emerging data breaches. It can be deployed quickly and provides a regular report of any discussions pertinent to an organisation. Our service surpasses automated Web ‘crawlers’, searching is undertaken with a unique blend of software and expert analysts that are have a forensic eye for detail.
- Implement a technology that actively monitors the dark web 24/7 with a database that updates every 4 hours
- Benchmark competitor brands and their “mentions” on dark web marketplaces and forums
- Identify specific information related to your brand (name, address, telephone number, email address, account numbers). Where are these personal records being sold, how and how many?
- Layered on top of the tech is the human analysis to determine where to dive into further forensic investigation
Clarifyi is the latest brand powered by the internationally recognised organisation Forensic Pathways that is at the forefront of Digital Forensics. Collaborating with forensic professionals, government agencies and private organisations in the global cyber security and digital evidence industry, our ability to innovate and bring cutting edge technologies to our clients has led to us being the market leading forensic brand in the criminal and business intelligence sector.